It runs on any IBM PC or compatible with Windows 95/98 and Windows NT.
Released: Feb 08, 2009
- SCS-PTC-IIpro, SCS-PTC-II, SCS-PTC-IIe, SCS-PTC-IIex, SCS-TRXPTC, SCS-PTC-IIusb
Supported Transceiver control:
- Via a SCS-PTC-II controller: Kenwood, ICOM, Yaesu
Simultaneous Packet-Radio (DX-Cluster):
- TNC's with Terminal-Mode or WA8DED Hostmode (The Firmware)
- Telnet via Internet TCP/IP
Main features of RCKRtty:
- Modes: RTTY, CW, Pactor, Amtor, PSK31 and PSK63 with modems or Sound card
- German, English, French, Czech, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian and Dutch language versions available,
- normally QSO-Mode and full Contest operation,
- automatically Internet update of the program via simple mouse click,
- simultaneous Packet-Radio connects possible (DX-Cluster, Mailbox, ..),
- take over the DX-announcements into the QSO-fields,
- DX-announcements with a simple mouse click possible,
- Band Map with DX-Cluster support,
- full off-line operation possible (without modem / without transceiver / without Packet-Radio),
- full mouse support,
- one registration for several call extensions (for example: DL4RCK, G/DL4RCK, G/DL4RCK/p, DL4RCK/m, ...),
- frequency/band and mode maybe read from transceiver,
- frequency control of transceiver,
- 13 function keys with all lots of variables for custom "brag" configuration,
- names from a "friend.ini" file,
- DXCC-, country-, WPX-, CQ-zone-, ITU-zone- evaluation with display of local time available (use of CTY.DAT),
- show beam directions to all countries, with call area detection of W, VE, VK, JA, ZL (e.g. W1, VE2, W6, ...)
- colored DXCC Check Window to see what DXCC’s are worked, needed or on other bands already worked, also the States/Provinces, Zones and Call-Areas are shown,
- calculate the distance in kilometer or miles to the other station.
- full and partial call search using a "MASTER.CAL" file, more than 16000 RTTY calls available,
- automatic call sign detection and correction in receiving text using the “Master.cal” file,
- comments for each call can be stored/saved,
- take over data from the same call in the log (if worked before),
- automatic CQ with user settable timing and variable text,
- modem commands can be sent within the program,
- saving of received text to hard disk,
- several log files with different setups choose able,
- edit, sort and print functions for log files,
- conversion of log file(s) to standard ASCII file,
- export of log file(s) to ADIF - format for other log programs,
- import ADIF log files from other log programs,
- online print of every logged QSO,
- partial string search in all fields of the log,
- UTC difference to local time settable,
- operating hour meter for online- or contest operation,
- several macro files (text files) with all available variables possible,
- macro files can be sent by single keystroke,
- automatic call detection, mouse click transfers call into log field,
- automatic call transfer when a Pactor connect to the QSO-fields, with a audible signal,
- double click on received call transfers same into call field and allows "simultaneous" sending of a user defined text,
- double click on received text transfers same into QSO-fields,
- display of band already worked for current: - call sign - IOTA - State - CQ-zone - ITU-zone - WPX - DXCC,
- font type and font size for each program window selectable.
- several acoustic signals or melodies possible at different events, for example: DX-announcements from a PR-cluster.
- Interface to callbook CD-ROM database with take over of call data’s. RAC CDRom (Radio Amateur Callbook) and Buckmaster CDRom support.
- Network, Multi-station operation, with up to 12 stations simultaneous online.
- Contest graphical statistic tool.
- Full support of the “USB micro Keyer” modul by microHAM, OM7ZZ.